Boat junk.

burgundyben

Visit site
I've got a pile of what I can only describe as 'boat junk'.

4 bouyancy aids, 2 pairs oars, one seagul OB, one bilge pump, one canoe paddle, one grab handle, one bouyancy bag, one dismantled baby blake loo, some other miscellaneous items.

What do I do with it? Is there a boat jumbler that would take the whole lot?

Heigaro

Visit site
Sounds great!! I'm sure SWMBO would say that it's a bloody good job you live so far away or I'd be round there with my trailer! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

She even checks the trailer when I come back from the tip!!

It reminds me of that lovely Peyton cartoon with the one boat jumble stall holder just doing a straight total swap with adjacent stall holder!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

burgundyben

Visit site
I bought a canoe from the dump once, bloke wanted a fiver, I managed to srape together £3.57 and we did a deal!

however...at this moment in time I am trying to reduce the amount of junk....I'll quite happily give any funds to the RNLI.

IzzyDeadyet

in the Fens on a tropical mudflat 5 miles from now
Visit site
PLEASE, please change the thread heading before my wife sees it.
I'm having a hard enough job trying to convince her that the stuff in the garage is not junk /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As to what to do with it. You could load it onto the boat and sail round the corner to Wisbech we're planning a boat jumble/ bbq/and perhaps a jazz band.
That's your jumble and Summer cruise sorted /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bobgosling

Visit site
Beaulieu Boat Jumble have a special section this year , kind of a mini boot sale area. Take your stuff there , flog what you can for an hour then leave a note saying "Free to a good home" and walk away ( spending your ill gotten gains in the other section ).
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rum_Pirate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a pile of what I can only describe as 'boat junk'.

What do I do with it? Is there a boat jumbler that would take the whole lot?

[/ QUOTE ] Please be advised that within a nano-second of parting with said 'boat junk' you will need one or more items/parts of it.