Blue Water - Crossing Oceans Part Two

Jobs_a_ good_ un

www.beneteau393.co.uk
Just watched part one feel very confident now especially as that guy in the bath tub rowed across Im sure i can make it in my bene 411
Now how much fuel do I need thats 3 L per hour at ..................................

Oh and how does a auto pilot work 3 bits of wire no thats wrong Im sure I can work it out Ive only got 10 mths /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DickB

Visit site
Absolutely brilliant... Completely captured the sense of the voyage entirely. I have done one transat (2007) and looked on very wistfully. Maybe I should do another!!!

cheers,

tarik

Visit site
Am I doing something wrong???? I've watched the crossing three times, each time it takes 35 mins to load which for a 24 min film seems a long time - be gentle with me I'm a technophobe !!

Many thanks

David

richardgooderick

Visit site
David
I'm not that technical either but I suspect that your broadband is too slow. The film should download as you watch it. However if sufficient data cannot pass through you broadband connection to allow the film to play back in real time this can't happen.
Your only option then is to do what you have been doing or to upgrade your broadband.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the film.

richardgooderick

Visit site
Paul
For this film, yes.
Previously I have had good results with wmv (720p) but the file sizes are much bigger than H 264 and I had a lot of trouble uploading part one of Blue Water.