Blue Star Line "Dunedin Star"

Barry Jones

myworld.ebay.co.uk
Sold in 1975 to Pallas Maritime Co. Ltd., Cyprus and renamed Jessica
Then Sold in 1978 to Alligator Shipping Co. Ltd., Cyprus as a scrapper.
Then finally sold in 1978 to Carstairs & Cummins Ltd. & arrived Gadani Beach, Pakistan 10/6/1978 to be broken up.

ossy moses

Visit site
Thanks chaps,brought back some memories.I was"chippy"aboard her for a few years and enjoyed her company.I was aboard when the yacht on the aft deck was damaged in a gale on the way to the States and on the Australia New Zealand runs.Appreciate it, thanks Frank.

nigel1

Visit site
Thanks chaps,brought back some memories.I was"chippy"aboard her for a few years and enjoyed her company.I was aboard when the yacht on the aft deck was damaged in a gale on the way to the States and on the Australia New Zealand runs.Appreciate it, thanks Frank.

1979 was the last time I sailed with a "chippy", also had a "lampy" onboard, that was on the Laurentic with SSA

shaxi

N/A
Visit site
1979 was the last time I sailed with a "chippy", also had a "lampy" onboard, that was on the Laurentic with SSA
it is what happened before i had been born , but i do want to see the scene again ,not just like reading the story !:D
may be the chance someday !
g.php

thakur80

Visit site
hello

The Blue Star Line was owned by Vestey Brothers, Union Cold Storage Company and commenced operating their own ships in 1909, principally for the carriage of frozen produce initially from South America and China.