Blue Peter tomorrow!

Solitaire

Visit site
I am reliably informed that if you were to watch Blue Peter on BBC1 at 16.30 you might well see me and another forumite in the person of Elessar appearing on a boat around Southampton Water. The reason? Well you will have to watch or at least record it. Until the programme is transmitted I can't tell you what it's about.

Oh dear - posted on the wrong forum. My mistake. I'll have to link over to Mobo!

Last edited:

Baggy

Visit site
I know.. you have made a life jacket for the shows Tortoise. (Fred/a)
and going to see if it works...

tell me Iam right.. :)

Elessar

Visit site
I am reliably informed that if you were to watch Blue Peter on BBC1 at 16.30 you might well see me and another forumite in the person of Elessar appearing on a boat around Southampton Water. The reason? Well you will have to watch or at least record it. Until the programme is transmitted I can't tell you what it's about.

Oh dear - posted on the wrong forum. My mistake. I'll have to link over to Mobo!

great thanks solitaire. Was hoping to keep a low profile on that one.
I take absolutely no responsibility if your flat screen cracks. And don't watch in HD that would be too much for anyone! With luck I'll be edited out and you'll just see the boat.
Evenstar does now have her own Blue Peter badge though :)

Solitaire

Visit site
great thanks solitaire. Was hoping to keep a low profile on that one.
I take absolutely no responsibility if your flat screen cracks. And don't watch in HD that would be too much for anyone! With luck I'll be edited out and you'll just see the boat.
Evenstar does now have her own Blue Peter badge though :)

Of course you were! Mind you judging where the camera was most of the time, it will show both our bald spots!