Bi-loup - Wrighton Yard

Blueboatman

Visit site
Hi,
I can only comment on the smaller Bi_Loup 7.7.
....Which I sailed against on both sides of the Atlantic and was impressed by its turn o f speed and manoevrability and the amazing ammount of space inside this small Bilgekeeler(!)
The boat was good enough to be sailed through the doldrums and down to Brazil-and then uphill to the Caribbean,and then back to the Med...of course technically that would be illegal for a french registered boat of this size.

Blueboatman

Visit site
True.
Bit like houses though-starkest condo development has view of pretty thatched cottages....
Imagine if moorings were arranged according to aesthetics /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gunnarsilins

www.eilean.se
[ QUOTE ]
True.
Bit like houses though-starkest condo development has view of pretty thatched cottages....
Imagine if moorings were arranged according to aesthetics /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does not bother me. The problem is yours, I'm sailing the boat while you are watching! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But seriously - the boat I have at the moment is not a great looker either and I'm to old and cynical for not putting functionality over estethics!
But I see what you mean, so - give me an other bilge- or swing keeler with deck saloon and less than 11m LOA which is available as mouldings only!

Blueboatman

Visit site
I am sure you will make it beautiful-inside and out !

Colour of hull makes an enormous difference .

Seriously,I was impressed with what such a little boat could deliver (the 7.7)...
You going to sail it away or do the whole fitout yourself?

gunnarsilins

www.eilean.se
[ QUOTE ]
I am sure you will make it beautiful-inside and out !

Colour of hull makes an enormous difference .

Seriously,I was impressed with what such a little boat could deliver (the 7.7)...
You going to sail it away or do the whole fitout yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. No finite decisions are made yet, but if we go the Bi-loup path we will transport ar more or less empty hull with no engine by lorry to Stockholm and work (for several years probably) on the boat here.