Best Way to put name on a Tender

Irish Rover

Visit site
I've ordered a 3.40m PVC Highfield tender for my new to me boat. I want to put the boat name on the tender. What's the best way to do it bearing in mind I'm in the Med and the tender will probably not be covered.

billyfish

Visit site
Permanent marker pen and a steady hand, easy to re do now and again. Personally I don't put the boat name I put my postcode.

Irish Rover

Visit site
Permanent marker pen and a steady hand, easy to re do now and again. Personally I don't put the boat name I put my postcode.
It's 3.4m with a 20HP engine so, in some countries, would require a separate licence if not associated, as a tender, with a larger boat. Marking is obligatory.
I don't have a steady hand or eye.

westernman

www.devalk.nl
In France, a tender which is not registered (which only allowed to be used less than 300m from a safe haven or from the mother ship) has to have the marking AXE followed by the name of the mother ship.

Or, the tender can be registered, in which case it needs its own name and home port to be marked on it.

ashtead

Visit site
Surely a stencil to infill and some suitable paint in a small tin -you don’t need much flexible paint . Stencils can be ordered simply or if a hassle just call a sign writer who will come and do job.happy to send make of paint we used if of use.

Refueler

Visit site
Ink Stain is best as it doesn't crack as the tender material 'flexes' ....

Even Rubberised paint cracks and looks awful later ...

One way if you have the patience - which provides excellent marking ... is to acquire same as dinghy material in contrast colour and as thin as possible ... cut out the letters / numbers and then using the correct repair glue - stick them onto the dinghy ...

RunAgroundHard

Visit site