Bembridge

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Crab and Lobster is a 40 min walk from the Pilot Boat pub.

Pilot Boat is a water taxi ride from marina or dinghy across and haul up beach many do this.

Boathouse at Priory bay about an hours walk.

Bembridge yacht club.

There is another club opposite side to very end of pontoon again a dinghy or taxi ride.

Lastly a cafe on the beach.

Enjoy and don't hit the bar on the way in. Last time we we there two weeks ago I saw .5 on the sounder.

RIN

Visit site
Or, a good local butcher, fishmonger, greengrocer and bakery on the high street.

+1 Woodfords family butchers in the High street sell great homemade pies of all descriptions. Take one back to the boat and chill out with a bottle of wine or two. Crab and Lobster is a bit of a dump IMHO

ChrisKaye

www.photobox.co.uk
Hi Switch
Personally I wouldn't bother with the Crab and Blobster again, was a real disappointment last time I was there. If you're driving then you are much better off at the place next door. When driving to C&L, before you get there you will see car park straight on. Park here and go the the Beachhut Cafe it's outdoors but check it's open on Facebook. Had a fab fish stew for 2 for £20. Langustines, mussels, prawn and squid in tomato sauce. Oh and no drinks license so bring your own wine / beer. Might be adviseable to book 07832 127737

Switch

Visit site
Thanks for all your replies - we did in fact walk to the Crab and Lobster - the food was frankly awful. We received a re-fund on one of the meals. Plenty of other places to try in future though thanks to all the recommendations.