Beer and Natter. Mercury Yacht Harbour. October 22nd

Elessar

Visit site
Ok, all noted with thanks.

There are a few people coming from the Solent Facebook group as well so we won’t be too lonely.

quite a few rooms are driving or tendering there. Maybe we’ll do something in the season next year which gets people out on their boats.

See you all Saturday.
Was hoping to take the boat out on Sunday but it isn’t going to happen. Even for a 365 day a year boater like me!

8873E93D-DF61-45BE-8ADD-F902577F2929.jpg

henryf

www.911virgin.com
See you all tomorrow.

For those of you who don’t know me I’m the guy who everyone always points at and says bloody hell he must be a male model.

For those of you who do know me I’m still the same ugly f3kker. Nothing has changed.

we’ll try to group everyone together so if you see a group of weirdos just come and say hello.

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Thank you everyone for a lovely evening, great to meet some new faces and catch up with the familiar ones.
Thanks to Henry for pulling it all together at the last minute.
Looking forward to the next one :).
WOT YOU SAID Colin and to you for getting the ball rolling n thanks to Henry for getting it "over the line":giggle::giggle::giggle: (even though his explanation of short legged haggis was very suspect)???????

henryf

www.911virgin.com
A surprisingly enjoyable evening considering the weirdos on the forum ?

Great to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. A bit of boating discussion and useful information surrounding the VAT treatment of goldfish if you eat them….

We’ll do it again in the season.

Thanks for sorting Colin.