Beautiful day to be on the water 😎

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
First day we have been able to sit outside for breakfast and even then we had to deploy the awning over the terrace, our English guests have conjured up some good weather for us.

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
I am wilding mine….all the fashion don’t you know😂
There is a plan for a couple of large wild flower beds to be created this winter and there is a new Oak tree plantation of 20 odd truffle Oaks out of sight around the corner in the picture which will eventually reduce the mowing.

Seastoke

Visit site
Bouba don't want to spoil your party but the Stokealona boy are coming your way , on a week on Saturday.

Bouba

Visit site
Bouba don't want to spoil your party but the Stokealona boy are coming your way , on a week on Saturday.
Thank you for reminding me.....my doctor was just asking when I would like to book my appointment for my liposuction operation

Bouba

Visit site
Looks idyllic. Serious question, does the salt trouble your dog when it dries off?
No…but, he’s a strange dog (rescue dogs have their peculiarities based on how they were treated) so he doesn’t actually like water…but to cool off he will stand in it up to his belly sometimes for twenty minutes at a time (it’s painful waiting for him)…sometimes we do rince him off on the swim platform but not always.
At the moment he’s under the table…I ordered a calzone pizza but asked for all the ham to be put on the side for him…and the restaurant served me my food with a huge pile of ham for which the boy was very grateful 😀

BruceK

Visit site
Thank you for reminding me.....my doctor was just asking when I would like to book my appointment for my liposuction operation
Personally I would not leave you boat unattended. Lock up, arm up, and curtain twitch loaded up with salt and birdshot.