Beautiful day to be on the water 😎

Bouba

Visit site
I have to promise the dog a sausage for lunch or he just won’t come..,,he’s not allowed chips

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
A bit grim and cool here at 14°C, it's warmed up though from 8°C earlier. I suppose you ate the dogs chips.
Good for cutting the grass though.

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 14.49.14.png

capnsensible

Visit site
The dog has no chips…all chips are mine…except the wife’s chips…they are her chips
Spent a nice couple of hours out yesterday on a friends speedboat, mostly at around 5 knots...including not catching fish. So stowed the rods and went for a 25 knot Italian decoke.

On the jetty back in the marina is a Cofradia (fishermen's cooperative) so I had a fab tuna steak. With chips. And rather too much lager. Bus home. Fab day.

BruceK

Visit site
I thought I'd make a change and have a day on the sand

PItB2Vj.jpg

Bouba

Visit site
I thought I'd make a change and have a day on the sand

PItB2Vj.jpg
Am I entitled to a reward for finding you?…there is another thread running called wanted BruceK dead or alive or sober…it implies you have been AWOL

BruceK

Visit site
You know I think you are. Although squeezing any sort of reward out of that wannabee Manc that has any monetary value would be a feat worthy of its own thread.

Seastoke

Visit site
Bouba we had the French navy in Torbay this weekend , there was one ST44 and two CrapcomRats 3 men one with a BB gun and two with potato guns . When the Red Arrows flew over , they raised their white flags.

BruceK

Visit site
Bouba we had the French navy in Torbay this weekend , there was one ST44 and two CrapcomRats 3 men one with a BB gun and two with potato guns . When the Red Arrows flew over , they raised their white flags.
I heard that it was just you and some mates that had run aground again and mistook the punters for looters.