Barcelona boat show

G

Had a good w/end in Barcelona went to boat show, weather was great 23c. The show was not as big as Ston. Cheaper though 7euros, mainly top end motor boats ferretti, pershing , etc. all in water and VIP appointments only . Wife lost interest very early as we had marched round city and waterfront all day. I must say Barcelona marina very civilised, boating here must available all year round. Sunday was like a perfect summers day. We left Brighton and 4 hours later in hotel. A serious alternative to UK.

ccscott49

Visit site
There is a website with the prices, just do a search for Marina port vell. I pay 3000 euros for six months winter berthing for a 17.5 x 4.5 meter boat, they work it out like that. Nice place, but the marina office staff seem to have a chip on their shoulders, especially one very officious and un-friendly lady and it wasn't me who ran over her poodle!

G

"A serious alternative to UK. " it will be my alternative from March next year.
Thinks (so Mark sells P35 me wondering what hes getting next, and lo he's of the Barcelona boat show ?)

"The Med has got me" (no not the Medway the other Med)

tcm

Visit site
Re: Barcelona

i liked port olimpico a bit more for a short stay, cos the flaming pilot boats belt in and out of port vell and kickin a right swell.

Also porto olimpico is ded close to the hotel des arts and most of all "le tunnel" restaurant. This is the only restaurant that i have been to where the first course was so fab i ordered it all over again!