Ballena is being a naughty boy!!!

aquatart

Visit site
Can anyone please help me. I feel my husband is slipping away from me.

It all started about two years ago. He’s always had a weak will when it comes to other distractions (V8’s and cold pints of larger on a summers day to name a couple) and I have a hard job competing with certain temptations.

His fascination started when he obtained a very sexy little number called Ms Viao. She originally came from a “special” place called Sony. I could tolerate her as he was able to give me attention whilst fulfilling his relationship with her, nestled very nicely on the coffee table. She was flexible and everywhere he went, she went with him in her special leather case. I didn’t have to face her whilst he wasn’t at home. I knew she couldn’t satisfy him totally as, although she had the smooth lines and a memory to die for, she couldn’t cook and she didn’t know how to operate the washing machine. He would always need me.

Now however, I am living the nightmare. A few weeks ago, unbeknown to me, he gave in to temptation and “committed” totally to the new love in his life. Her name is Ms Dell and she arrived in our home four weeks ago. I am gutted. Every time I turn around, she is there. A permanent fixture taunting me, sitting in the corner of the living room. Sometimes, in the dead of night I am sure I can almost hear her hard drive buzzing (or maybe it‘s where he leaves her live because he can not bear to switch the life from her when he must sleep, I don‘t know. I believed that, with Ms Viao in our lives my marriage had a chance but I don’t know how to compete with “Ms Dell (I can deliver more than my master can demand) Pentium Celeron. No longer can my spag boll even compete with her 1.8 Ghz as he spends every waking moment tinkering with her keys. I only get the od grunt every now and again. I feel am completely dispensable. I am at the end of my tether. What am I to do. Am I the only SWMBO who has this problem? Please help.

<hr width=100% size=1>Blonds know how to party and break ice

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Hmm. Whats up luv. Have you had a hard day? I see nothing wrong here. How about bringing him a beer every now and then. To save him from the weary trip to the kitchen. Hope this helps. Feel free to come back for more help whenever you need it.

MoBo Agony uncle.

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

ballena

Visit site
Ta Unc.

You've obviously been to the same husband training school as Ballena.

I have no choice but to provide liquid refreshment. This is the only time I receive attention, along with asking when the spag boll is going to be ready.

Neglected SWIMBO.

<hr width=100% size=1>V8's rule!

paulineb

Visit site
I think you're going to have to meddle with his hard drive a little more to get his attention

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

ballena

Visit site
My Defence - as if I need it!!

If you had to sit and endure night after night of mindless boring soaps, wouldn't you prefer the company of your fellow forumites?

Get in the kitchen tart and get me another beer----NOW

piratequeen

Visit site
My commiserations - I know exactly what you mean - if it doesn't have a diesel engine (so that counts out the washing machine, hoover & iron) but has a satisfying hum when you switch it on (no haven't got one of those either) then the rest of the world can fend for itself when his lordship is connected to the forum.
sad gits aren't they/we????

<hr width=100% size=1>

stamfordian

Visit site
ohhh, how intolorant, one sided and totaly incodciderate,of you how could you do this .....

to the poooor chap!!...on hear as well....disgraceful

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/stamfordian>http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/stamfordian</A>

ballena

Visit site
Dear Piratequeen

Thanks for your words of support. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Sorry I haven't replied before but his lordship has been hogging so I haven't had the opportunity.

I am suffering in slience, and yest, he is only contented when he hears a V8 humming.

With love

AT

paulineb

Visit site
I thought I gave my advice earlier - you need to do things to his hard drive which Ms Dell cannot come close to achieving.

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Try fiddling with his 3. 1/2" floppy, its probably not in the slot properly

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

ccscott49

Visit site
He traded in Ms vIao for Ms Dell, you just do the same, trade in Mr Ballena for Mr anybody else!!

<hr width=100% size=1>