awsome sailing

Sarum28

Visit site
Ours is a cruising yacht but today I was invited to go racing and ended up crewing on a Cork 1720. It was awsome!! Downwind on the plane we hit 17.5 knots and only broached 3 times! Fantastic sail. Wonder if I can get the wife out on one of these!!?

<hr width=100% size=1>Jonathan & Avril

oldsaltoz

Visit site
G,day Jonathan and Avril,

Nothing like racing in a good stiff breeze to clear the cobwebs and get the adrenalin flowing, but think twice about taking the other half. I did it once, a fantastic race it was too, but she never wants to race again, and is now reluctant to go any great distance.

On the other hand, if the other half says she like to go for a race, you could always give it a go, but only if she is very keen to go and you have not influenced her decision, or you might spoil a good thing like I foolishly did.

<hr width=100% size=1>Andavagoodweekend, Old Salt Oz /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Lucky *ugger

Maybe us forum'sters should club together and buy one*, for the odd blast round the cans.

With only three broaches, tho', you can't have been trying too hard!

*Personally. I like the look of the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again