Avon 3.1m Hypalon Dinghy Rover R3-10 - link to Ebay

MacMan

sailtoanywhere.blogspot.com
Avon Hypalon Dinghy Rover R3-10

It's old and has a few signs of use but still very serviceable and great nick for it's age - has spend the last 5 years in the loft.

Suitable for up to 5 people
3.1 metres long
Can be demonstrated inflated - all chambers hold pressure
Includes air deck and inflatable keel tube
2 thwarts
2 pumps
4 oars

For collection from Maidenhead, Berkshire only for cash

It's at an asking price of 99p at the moment of posting but hoping to get a little more than this !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Avon-Hypa...940241?hash=item36240b15d1:g:RqgAAOSwWflZ7I1L

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Not sure of the logic in listing items on Ebay and posting links here when you won't trust a forum member to make a Paypal gift payment or a bank transfer. Isn't the point of this forum that there is a little trust between fellow forumites ?

I was prepared to pay up front, sight unseen, and trust that the dinghy was as you described. But you think i might somehow scam you with a bank transfer ?

MacMan

sailtoanywhere.blogspot.com
Hi Paul, as I think I had already explained in personal messages to you the really is nothing personal here so please don't take offence. It's just that cash and collection really work best for me and my logistics at the moment. Thanks and good look in finding the dinghy you are after I am sure someone will have one for sale a little closer to home soon.

Thanks, Mark