Available for crewing for sail cruising or racing in SE Devon and Cornwall

FireyGlen

Visit site
By the end of September I will have completed my practical Day Skipper ticket but this is worthless without experience so I'm looking for opportunities to build sea miles and in return help out where I can.

I'm happy to turn my hand to most things and to go out in lumpy sea (to a limit). I'm a diving instructor so happy to go through BSAC theory with skipper or crew if required.

I'm flexible with time and available midweek as well as weekends. Living near Tideford I'm local to Plymouth, Saltash, Looe and Fowey but willing to travel further afield if necessary.

My wife will also have completed her Competent Crew ticket and is also looking for crewing opportunities.

Before committing to anything perhaps a social meet would be good to make sure we all get on?

APinPlymouth

Visit site
Hi

I am more than happy to provide you with sailing experience. I have a Beneteau 311 berthed in Plymouth, where I live, and, weather permitting will be (day) sailing throughout the winter. If you would like to discuss this further then please do reply.

Thanks

Andrew