Athens marinas?

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Have Wim v pelt @ Aegina yacht service. get you a price off Takis first .If you get a price from Jordon first Takis is then not able to better it.
As its Jordon travel lift.

Last edited:

Caladh

Visit site
i would suggest to put a boat on dry at nea perama ( 30 km south of piraeus) and the trasport is with bus or small train
the cost for 37' is about an euro 170 / monthly, also there is facilities for repairs if needed
recently launched my boat after long stay there and presently move to methana - beatufull spot !
in case need more info, just advise

Another +1 for Nea Perama

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Does anyone do research on prices,
or just think what they pay is a good price? .170 euro pm is expensive for a 37 footer .I don't pay that for a 45ft
I say again try Takis on Aegina FIRST .not Jordon, although they use the same slip and 40 ton travel hoist. I know ,I have been there since 2000. And would use Jordan's again as my second choice.

Last edited:

Gypsyjoss

Visit site
I'm in the Koupetori yard on Salamis - first winter there. It's fairly small but has good engineering and woodworking facilities and a good chandlery. Showers/loos are fine. The owners have been very helpful so far. I'm paying 100 Euros/month for a 10m yacht. Lift out is very slick using a hydraulic trailer after you come alongside a pontoon (old boat!). Security is good. The town just down the road (by regular bus service) is great. Mainly Scandinavians in the yard, I think. Contact info@koupetori.com - see website. Easy to get to the airport - taxi, passenger or big ferry to Piraeus, one bus.
Salamis is actually quite a pretty island.
Salamis town has a large marina, pontoons etc - might be worth investigating - my main observation is that it's very open.

Last edited: