Are you looking to Sell or 'Walk Away' from your Floating Home in Greece??? Please contact me ...

ConorB

Visit site
You are labouring under a misunderstanding, I was booked into a comfortable Hotel... no expenses spared... I am looking for a boat that needs the skill set I hold and the resources to complete the task under the sun...

ConorB

Visit site
Oh ye of little faith... :) It's like Dating.... All I need to do is find one nugget...the One that catches my eye and deserves my time, resources and TLC... I did it with a Rival 34 in Spain in 2018, and I plan to repeat my success in the Ionian in 2020. Negotiations are underway, but I am in no rush. I want to consider all contenders... Thank you for your contributions.

ConorB

Visit site
Hello fellow Sailors, I hope this message finds you well and safe as we emerge from this Covid nightmare. Like the rest of the sailing community, my sailing/liveaboard plans have had to be shelved for the past number of months. I am still very much in the market for a Liveaboard Vessel , perhaps a vessel that is too far away from their owner's home base, or can no longer live the Liveaboard lifestyle. That been said, my preference would be to source a pre-loved liveaboard on the Greek coast. However, for the right vessel and the right money, I am prepared to consider other options at other locations.

To remind you of my requirements, I am looking for a pre-loved yacht, possible a multihull, which offers generous proportions in terms of a long-term liveaboard home. Certain people may now find themselves with a suitable vessel which they can no longer enjoy, and wants to ensure it goes on to a new keeper who will gently restore her to her former glory and upgrade her facilities as necessary. With that in mind, I feel vessels of 34 ft plus, ideally with a pair of aft cabins, and set up to be sailed short handed. All and any suggestions will be graciously considered.

My Contact Details are: conorb500@yahoo.ie or Phone/WhatsApp 00353872580346

Thanks in advance ,

Conor B.

Pasarell

Visit site
There is a Dromor 39 in Lefkas Marina that has just gone on the market at £15.9K. It's on Apollo Duck apparently and seems a lot of boat for the money. I was talking to the owner a couple of days ago and he wants out because it doesn't get used. From a brief look on board it's clean and completely cleaned out of junk. Engine room is spotless and he said the engine was out for a rebuild a couple of years ago. Basic equipment but ready to move onboard and set it up your way.
Suggest you look for contact details on Apollo Duck if it interests you

ConorB

Visit site
There is a Dromor 39 in Lefkas Marina that has just gone on the market at £15.9K. It's on Apollo Duck apparently and seems a lot of boat for the money. I was talking to the owner a couple of days ago and he wants out because it doesn't get used. From a brief look on board it's clean and completely cleaned out of junk. Engine room is spotless and he said the engine was out for a rebuild a couple of years ago. Basic equipment but ready to move onboard and set it up your way.
Suggest you look for contact details on Apollo Duck if it interests you

Many thanks Pasarell - I had not considered a Dromor, but I will certainly check it out. The Asking Price is a little high for what I had in mind, however, if she has been well maintained and kept fresh, she may well be a bit of value..... All Options Considered ---- Cash Waiting -----