Are we so well behaved

Sixpence

Visit site
That we don't even need a moderator on here ? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The East Coast forum has no moderator, just went to the bottom of the 'Who nicked the calendar' post to e.mail the mod, and we aint got one /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Let anarchy rule, I say /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Habebty

Visit site
Bet I still can't say [--word removed--] though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Tut tut /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BTW have you tried a pint (or more) of Norfolk Wherry - this is now on tap at the Green Man and as fine a pint as I have tasted. A discerning name obviously /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Habebty

Visit site
Do bears [--word removed--] in the woods? I certainly have, still prefer Adnams though. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sailorman

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tut tut /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BTW have you tried a pint (or more) of Norfolk Wherry - this is now on tap at the Green Man and as fine a pint as I have tasted. A discerning name obviously /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WOODFORDES WHERRY /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Will
You do have a point, and I have to admit it was getting a bit too much when we ended up with loads of stickes up there. If that's the general concensus of opinion we can do without it. Or maybe I could just put it in my signature or bio so it's easy enough to get at, but not permanently in the face.
Anyone have an opinion on that ?
I'm easy, so speak up folks

TimBob1989

Visit site
We were on a yacht on the Norfolk Broads for a week once when we decided to morr for the night at Salhouse and walk to The Fur and Feathers - the Woodforde's brewery pub.

We tried every beer, some better than other, but Wherry is very drinkable.

How we got back to the boat is beyond me... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have noticed that threads elsewhere on the site tend to get overheated quite easily. I like it here, everyone seems to get on.

TimBob1989

Visit site
Well, apart from that Flipper bloke, he seems a right Charlie...

Oh sorry mate, didn't see you there!

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
I agree.

That Flipper bloke comes along and stops me using my boat name as my user name!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Getting more like the lounge here everyday - still you'll miss me when I'm gone (as my Granny used to say!) and I'm away for 2 weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stop that cheering /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No, Robin you are right they are a friendly and helpful bunch of peeps. I've just got that POETS feeling

flipper

Visit site
Hi Robin

I understand you've been pressed into Bernie's crew for the weekend.

We've got a stash of stellas left over from the Pirate weekend that I managed to wrestle from CPD's grip on the beach.

So bring yer drinking boots! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TimBob1989

Visit site
Got 'em packed. Of all lagers I find Stella one of the best.

I've also got a brand new drinking table. It's wireless, and automatically adjusts its height to correspond to your state of alcofrolication, gradually getting lower thus making drinking yourself under the table much more of a challenge /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hey!!!

I woz saving them for myself!!

Anyhow, how do you know I ain't drunk 'em all already?

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, a link in your signature would be good

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't call me Seriously /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
East Coast Calendar Now done /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Anyone think it should be different, let me know /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif