Yes - I'm now on my second ! The design of the shaft coupling was a bit dodgy on the mark 1 version, but has now been improved. It makes a *big* difference to noise and vibration, and alignment is a doddle.
Make sure you have got enough space between the shaft coupling on the gearbox and the sterngland, and also that there's enough room to fit the thrust plate, which you will have to make and glass in yourself.
You will almost certainly need a new propshaft which will add a bit to the overall cost.
I took the precaution of having a keyway machined into the shaft coupling, although that's probably not necessary. I only did this because on my first coupling, going into reverse in a hurry tended to pull the shaft out of the coupling - not good news when trying to leave Poole Quay in a dignified manner !
Hope that helps.
Yes they are good. Make sure you put in a strong enough bulkhead to carry the thrust. I made my first out of ply and GRP and it broke up after getting a rope round the prop. Made a new one out of 10mm mild steel and bolted it to the remainder of the ply bulkhead and no trouble since. Been about 8 Yrs trouble free and alows the engine much more freedom.