Anyone with knowledge of a Jeanneau Espace 990

pandos

Visit site
I am thinking of getting a boat to keep in the Med ( Spain) to use occasionally. It makes no financial sense but for health reasons I want breaks in the heat and the dry.

I like the idea of a deck saloon or at least something which has accomodation that is not a cave. I also want something that needs a bit of tidying so I can keep busy when I am there if sailing is not an option.

The budget is low at about 20k. I have a notion that an Evasion 32 or or a Espace 990 would be suitable. And there are a few available for that kind of money.

Open to suggestions but I like the Espace, however I am finding it hard to get good info on them.

Thanks.

Tranona

Visit site
Very few made their way out of France so not surprised you are not getting any response. There is only one for sale in the UK and a couple in Europe - although obviously likely to be more in France.. If you like that style of boat then for not a lot more money you can get a more modern Moody Eclipse.

pandos

Visit site
Very few made their way out of France so not surprised you are not getting any response. There is only one for sale in the UK and a couple in Europe - although obviously likely to be more in France.. If you like that style of boat then for not a lot more money you can get a more modern Moody Eclipse.
Thanks but an Eclipse would be fantastic but any I have seen have been close to 50k euros.

The Espace is 26k because it's tired, whilst Evasions are around the 20k mark.

This is the kind of budget.

Found a site with loads of photos of the actual boat so I am a little more knowledgeable at this stage and I like it more...