Anyone know this boat at Penton?

Murv

Visit site
Phoeinician princess, she's an '89 Turbo 36.
Have had an offer accepted, just wondering if any forumites know of her?

oldgit

Visit site
Some while ago posted a query,when a chum who was boat hunting,spotted a boat in one of the Thames marinas and wondered out loud to me why it was priced so "competitively" and why it had not sold.
Almost immediately several people came back stating it was common knowledge that the boat had been dropped,damaging both outdrives.
No doubt a proper insurance repair had ensued,but the price simply did not reflect the history of the boat.
He then walked away.

oldgit

Visit site
Devils egg whisks on a T36 oldgit?

Memory a bit vague now but boat concerned was a Corniche/Sedan 32 or P33...possibly ?

Have still got a minor suspicion that a Turbo 36 with single outdrive did surface on a brokerage site somewhere ages ago, would have thought there would not have been room for engine because of bed.

Last edited:

Murv

Visit site
Have seen her around, so has been used from time to time

Great, thanks for that,

Memory a bit vague now but boat concerned was a Corniche/Sedan 32 or P33...possibly ?

Have still got a minor suspicion that a Turbo 36 with single outdrive did surface on a brokerage site somewhere ages ago, would have thought there would not have been room for engine because of bed.

There was a boat at KFBC until recently (not a T36) with a conventional inboard configuration, with a long shaft which ran a system of prop bearings and UJ's to an outdrive. *Shudders*
It never moved in all the time I've been there, and was sold on ebay a few Months ago. (not to me I hasten to add!)

Last edited: