Anybody Know who Builds Boats Like This?

Concerto

Visit site
It looks very similar to this Dutch boat I saw last year in Whitehills Marina, Scotland. This one was a steel boat that was built in about 2007 in Holland and had just been repainted.

Screenshot (50) cropped.png

Tranona

Visit site
But you get good service,similar yacht was in Ribadeo,northern Spain and had a few problems so the yard flew out the Forman and assistant
That is perhaps because semi custom yachts tend to have more problems. However you will find similar stories of factory teams flying out to fix troublesome AWBs as well. on balance I prefer boats that are trouble free and don't require such pampering.

Offering that sort of after sales service is part of what is required to persuade people to pay up to twice as much compared with a similar size mass production boat - and one of the reasons why such boats are so expensive. Buyers need to have faith that the builder won't go bust as well.

Laser310

Visit site
Just back from delivering a Bestevaer 62 to Trondheim in Norway. There aren't many yachts I'd be happy to sail that far north in April! She was absolutely fantastic. Amazing yacht...

Pete

Were you able to sail?

Unless I missed it, I only saw motoring.

Cool boat though - would love to go for a sail.

Sea Change

Visit site
Just back from delivering a Bestevaer 62 to Trondheim in Norway. There aren't many yachts I'd be happy to sail that far north in April! She was absolutely fantastic. Amazing yacht...

Pete
I was kindly invited aboard @noelex 's Bestevaer, it's a seriously impressive piece of kit, very practical and with a gorgeous but unpretentious interior.