Any recommendations for someone to take a look at my echosounder and log?

NealB

Visit site
As mentioned on the PBO forum, our Westerly was relaunched last week, after two and a half years ashore.

She's got a Navico Corus echosounder and log, which were both working when she came ashore, but both displays just show 'Please wait', and beep, now.

I've cleaned up obvious connections, to no avail, and that's about the extent of my expertise.

Has anyone got a recommendation for a knowledgeable and reliable electrical person who might take a look, please?

I'm obviously hoping it's something really quick and simple, so it doesn't seem worth troubling Paul Rainbow (who's done excellent work for me over the years).

Someone mentioned a 'young lad, called Josh', this morning, but they didn't have Josh's number with them.

The boat is currently in Burnham.

NealB

Visit site
Jack from Bowline Electronics. Did a few jobs for me and he is very thorough and reliable.
Update:

I sent Jack an email, and received an automated reply.

The, hopefully great, news for Jack is that is that Bowline Electronics is no longer trading, after many very successful years.

Jack recommends one of his techinicians, Mike, who is now operating as Quattro Marine Electronics, so I'll email Mike.