Any ok Companys that can deliver a pallet size uk to greece (athens)

DaiB

Visit site
Hi, I have used. Rand Logistics three times now for boxes to Greece. All been good and best price I could find.

Bertramdriver

www.williamsandsmithells.com
Over the years I've dispatched many pallets to various parts of Greece. ( including a full size boxford lathe to Aegina) Most of the shipping companies seem to consolidate pallets onto a twice weekly trunker that runs from Heathrow. I've never been able to track down who the trunker company is but I've never been let down. So I recommend you go onto one of the freight comparison sites and make a choice. In the end your pallet will probably end up on the same artic so why not choose the lowest price. Ps I've frequently used Eurotrans as my agent.

Artic Warrior

Visit site
Thank you Bertadriver for your message,
Regarding the lathe, ive got a Boxford for sale now and I had a message from Greece wanting me to post it.
Very popular out there I think,

Colin

Over the years I've dispatched many pallets to various parts of Greece. ( including a full size boxford lathe to Aegina) Most of the shipping companies seem to consolidate pallets onto a twice weekly trunker that runs from Heathrow. I've never been able to track down who the trunker company is but I've never been let down. So I recommend you go onto one of the freight comparison sites and make a choice. In the end your pallet will probably end up on the same artic so why not choose the lowest price. Ps I've frequently used Eurotrans as my agent.

Bertramdriver

www.williamsandsmithells.com
Hi Colin
There details on the lafkes face book page on a guy who will pickup and bring back to Greece rumour is that he is good , if you can't find the detail pm me and see if I find them for you .

His name is Les and he has a refrigeration repair business in Lefkas town. He runs two or three times in the spring and autumn with pickups around the uk. Charges £1 per kilo. Reliable but only has a smallish transit so no pallets.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
His name is Les and he has a refrigeration repair business in Lefkas town. He runs two or three times in the spring and autumn with pickups around the uk. Charges £1 per kilo. Reliable but only has a smallish transit so no pallets.
No there a new guy , he is based in Corfu but deliver all over Greece , his name is Spiros Avlonitis look him up on face book .
People who have used him says his good .