Anti fouling.... which one??

Geordiedreamer

Visit site
Can get some International anti fouling from a friend but he needs to know which one as there are lots.
Which is the best one International do for a sailing yacht moored on a fore and aft in a sheltered harbour in the N.E. Trying to give as much info as I can cause I know different ones are for different conditions.
Thanks in advance
Kev

<hr width=100% size=1>

Col

Visit site
Different A/fouls give different resulsts in different locations. What works for me on the Hamble may be rubbish for you on the Clyde (or wherever you are)
Best advice is to ask your local (with boats similar to yours) boat owners what they use

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

mickshep

Visit site
Hi Kev. Keep my boat at H/Pool, Last was a 25 ' sloop, painted with International cruiser, (2 coats) After 3 seasons use had only slime below waterline, can't fault it, (except the price!) Have used T Max this time as is a lot cheaper, only been on about 2 months so still as clean as launch day. much cheaper and good reports from other users. hope this helps, Mike.

<hr width=100% size=1>