Another sad loss.

PeterBoater

Visit site
As you say, super helpful, even for a small purchase. According to Linkedin, he'd been at Fox's for thirty-four years. I think it's Everitt.

johnalison

Visit site
Was he the tallish chap with curly hair who often sat at the centre desk? I can't say that I knew him well but he was always very cheerful and helpful, and certainly a great loss if it was him.

Leighb

Visit site
Was he the tallish chap with curly hair who often sat at the centre desk? I can't say that I knew him well but he was always very cheerful and helpful, and certainly a great loss if it was him.
Yes that was Simon, I must have known him for about 40 years? Not sure when he first worked at Foxes? Later on after I retired and moved to Pin Mill Road and joined PMSC he was a neighbour, fellow regular in the Butt and at the PMSC. Heard him play with the Shanty groups many times, always good evenings. Happy memories. RIP.

maypolelil

Visit site
So gutted. Such a lovely guy. Always so helpful and full of years of knowledge. A loss to us all and particularly to Foxs x

sailorman

Visit site
As you say, super helpful, even for a small purchase. According to Linkedin, he'd been at Fox's for thirty-four years. I think it's Everitt.
I was schocked to hear tis news, simon is irriplaceable, he could locate any spare parts one needed, he also plated in the pinmill based bloose bros band, regular performers at fmyc

sailorman

Visit site
Yes that was Simon, I must have known him for about 40 years? Not sure when he first worked at Foxes? Later on after I retired and moved to Pin Mill Road and joined PMSC he was a neighbour, fellow regular in the Butt and at the PMSC. Heard him play with the Shanty groups many times, always good evenings. Happy memories. RIP.
Simon was real "pinmill er, from long line of a pinmill family