Anisette being readied for Baltic trip

Refueler

Visit site
Looks like soon - Anisette - my 38ft cruiser / racer will be starting her first Baltic cruise with myself and couple of other guys ... Plan is to meet up with a CA guy sailing round Baltic who at present is in Gulf of Bothnia heading down towards Stockholm Archi.

nPagKqzl.jpg

Idea is to meet at Arholma (northern most stop point in the Archi) .... then sail in company down to Gota Canal - where he will go off into Canal - and we will then head back home.

Route expected is
Ventspils to Farosund ... short stop after ~15hrs.
Farosund to Archi - entering north og Nynashamn and onto a small island deep in ... stay night .. BBQ ...

wKyhf49l.jpg

Then its wander through the islands to a bay where natural deep spring water can be had ... if you've never tried such - believe me - once tried, you understand just how bad town water is.

hJKXb0al.jpg

zjN3ffNl.jpg

Walk across island to the small general store ... BBQ ... Spend the night ... then its away next day passing a short stop on Blido Island - maybe meal in the restaurant

APse7JSl.jpg

then press onto Arholma ...

HL5oSwql.jpg

m2mPWAHl.jpg

The only matter that I will have to remember ! My previous trips in the islands were with my 1m bilge keeler - allowing me to take short cuts through narrow channels etc. Those I will have to avoid with Anisette at 1.85m fin ..

Overall trip time ? 10 - 14 days depending on weather and Stuarts schedule as he is sailing back to UK .....