All night long

rosssavage

Visit site
FIREWORK SPECTACULAR -
HYDRO-PYRO-MANIA

Sounds like the usual - very good firework display (imho) paired with some sort of act. Presumably the Hydro-Pyro-Maniacs, about whom Google seems to know very little....

Oh no Tony, the Island will be the highlight of the festival! Especially after the addition of many metres of RGB LED tape. Probably.

Sulley

Visit site
John aka NR, which moorings are you planning for Rewind?

Lovely Mr Ross depending on where we are at that point would you like two stowaways? Happy to clean up and cook :)

rosssavage

Visit site
If doing that at Henley, careful you don't get T-boned by a rowing boat - they have a habit of crashing into stationary objects that stick out from the river bank along that reach...

Yup. Got crashed into at the Henley Festival two years ago.

He asked "why would you park a boat there?" I replied "why wouldn't you look where you're going?" There was no answer to that...

Sulley, you're more than welcome.

Is Stetson boy thinking of coming too? May be room on Breakers again, I'll ask Mike (not Stetson Mike - Breakers Mike) if he's planning on coming.

Sulley

Visit site
Not sure if Stetson Boy aka ships cat is coming, you know he loves the 80s! We will just put him in a tent or make him sleep in the tender otherwise.

I did put him in the cockpit once to sleep, however he decided to sleep naked and frightened the passers by!

No Regrets

Visit site
I'm going on the booms Sulley!

Any format welcome to take their chances on a drink or two on Fifty Shades! Easy to spot, with the massive Johnson parked on the stern... :D

rosssavage

Visit site
I'm going on the booms Sulley!

Any format welcome to take their chances on a drink or two on Fifty Shades! Easy to spot, with the massive Johnson parked on the stern... :D

No booms at Rewind NR!! :)
Are you going on the expensive festival moorings or somewhere else? Eg SRB?

Sulley, actually, he would probably like the RIB... Seems his favourite toy!!