All gone quiet.... my news

Who

Visit site
Seeing as its all gone a bit quiet, I thought I would let you know my news.

Its a big day for me tomorrow!

Dot Com is going in the water ! Yeahhhhh

Damo, if your launching, don't drop it from to high /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The drives finally got refitted, in fairness exactly on time, if a little close to the wire. (Finished about 30 mins ago, on a Sunday)

Still needs some work, new canopy on order and being fitted in 2 weeks time. Both engines need a small service and finish the full polish, but its coming together.

Anyway, what has everyone else been doing?

Sneds

Visit site
Waiting for your boat to get sorted!
Looking forward to helping with the launch, even if its gonna snow! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
I'll be asleep when you launch! I'm on the rest of the week though.

Hope to pick up a Hydrovane tomorrow pm - yaaay /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(For you mobo types - it's a power-free auto steering system, so I'll be able to travel without having to use any diesel, he, he! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Sneds

Visit site
I allways thought a Hydrovane was a type of air compressor!
Thanks for explaining as I was wondering why you would want one on a boat, even a sailey boat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
obviously used to spray air onto the sails when theres no wind. dont you moboers know anything?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sneds

Visit site
ha ha I was thinking in a similar "vane" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Yep...

plane.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif