Air Draft - River Yonne Montereau to Auxerre

Avalon

phaon.dnsdojo.net
We are in Paris on our Princess 35 at the moment, and at the end of the week we are planning to head south on the Seine and Yonne to Auxerre. Our radar arch is still up, but we have folded down all the stuff that folds down easily. I think our air draft is probably about 4.6m at the moment.

The documented air draft on the Yonne from Montereau to Auxerre is 4.4 metres. Are we likely to get through without any further surgery to the boat? And which/where are the low bridges on this stretch? Our Fluvicarte (not the latest) does not give this information, and this section of the Yonne appears to be missing from the french-waterways.com website.

Any information/advice very welcome.

Grehan

www.french-waterways.com
Yes, sorry, I haven't 'done' the Yonne yet. :(
My 2011 latest Fluviacarte says 4.4m as does my Breil (also 2011) copy. The bridges get progressively lower from Montereau (5.25m) to Epineau and beyond (4.4m). Beyond Auxerre on the Yonne-Nivernais, 3.25m to 2.7m near the Loire junction. The guides rarely give individual bridge dimensions.

Avalon

phaon.dnsdojo.net
Thanks, we'll work on the assumption that 4.4 is correct, I think we can achieve that by removing our TV aerial and Nav light pole. We did the Nivernais a couple of years ago in a hire boat so we know that we will not get much beyond Auxerre.