Advertising Magic

benjenbav

Visit site
Ain't it a blooming wonder? I've had a couple of days of ads on here for tyres cos I bought some at the w/e and then I look at just two quadcopter vids and, suddenly, the top of my ybw page is full of ads for drones. I'm just glad I didn't google talking dogs when the subject came up...:D

jfm

Visit site
Ain't it a blooming wonder? I've had a couple of days of ads on here for tyres cos I bought some at the w/e and then I look at just two quadcopter vids and, suddenly, the top of my ybw page is full of ads for drones. I'm just glad I didn't google talking dogs when the subject came up...:D
Yup, same here BJB. Thing is, if you actually bought a drone thru (say) google-shopping the one you wanted, you would get every pixel you've ever owned filled with drone ads, as I have for the last week since buying one. So, stick to just clicking on a youtube link on here and you'll endure merely a bit of drone ad flak. Don't actually buy one else you will get carpet bombed with ads for the thing you already bought

bedouin

Visit site
For me it just shows a large area of white space - clearly worked out I am too poor to be worth advertising anything too :)

benjenbav

Visit site
Yup, same here BJB. Thing is, if you actually bought a drone thru (say) google-shopping the one you wanted, you would get every pixel you've ever owned filled with drone ads, as I have for the last week since buying one. So, stick to just clicking on a youtube link on here and you'll endure merely a bit of drone ad flak. Don't actually buy one else you will get carpet bombed with ads for the thing you already bought

Yup, it's kinda crazy but fun also.

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Well they've got me all wrong.

A banner for some site where you give stuff and get nothing in return other than a warm fuzzy glow.

The gas board have installed a meter that gives me a warm fuzzy glow when I turn the boiler up so why would I need to send money to the other side of the world?

Google must have me mistaken for someone with a heart !

Henry :)