A Challange to Sixpence

FullCircle

Visit site
John,
if you coud ferry the box of bits I have back to your area, at least they will be 80 miles closer.
Perhaps a pickup from Cambridge area is possible Dave?

Sixpence

Visit site
Good thinking Jim, might also be able to tie in with further forwarding from there, but if not, it'll give me a chance to have a look at Sirenia anyway

CliveG

Visit site
Dave

The idea of this challenge was not even thought of on Saturday.
It is mine, all mine I tell you. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I thought of it whilst driving home on Sunday.

You can blame no one but me.

Sixpence

Visit site
In that case Clive, I shall blame you entirely /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But at least it's got me moving and I should get some sailing in this season, which was starting to look unlikely for a while /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
It seems I'm going to owe quite a few pints by the time I get there too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, as I really am serious about trying to go for Oostende next year, this will possibly give me time to gain the experience I need. Though it has been pointed out, it may not be enough time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

Also, as I really am serious about trying to go for Oostende next year, this will possibly give me time to gain the experience I need. Though it has been pointed out, it may not be enough time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Not enough time /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You've got 10 and a half months /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Get your arse in gear.
You're going, even if I have to drag/tow you there kicking and screaming. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sailorman

Visit site
[You're going, even if I have to drag/tow you there kicking and screaming. ]

all thats needed is a Duvalonastick /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks Will /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For some reason Louise is laughing too /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I think we had better go for it now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Thats it Dave, Santa's Sack is now filled with the promised loot.
Will deffo pass to Beanie on the weekend.

Sixpence

Visit site
You're a star Jim, I shall load a bottle of something special for the arrival in the Deben, hope some can join us and help empty it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Not set in stone yet Clive, but as soon as possible after I have the kit, and possibly the start of August. Off into the Wash on Sunday to get the feel of the area on a smaller boat than I've been sailing on so far (Thanks George) so that should make it a bit easier. Circumstances have changed again today and it looks like I'll have to do the trip without Louise now, but I'm getting used to rapid changes now. That's life.
Soon as possible, I'm sailing