7 inch B&G Zeus2 MFD plotter plus a WIFI 1 unit

Cdicko

Visit site
I am selling my 7 inch zeus 2 taken off a 2015 oceanis 35. I have replaced with duel zeus3 plotters. also included is a wifi1 module. The Zeus 2 can be flush mounted or comes with a bracket to free stand. There are no cables as to speak. MFD plotter is in very good condition and was absolutely working perfect when it was removed last month. i will pay for postage. wanting £400. (i would have advertised for a lot more but i have read the forum rules) i may swap for a asymetric or crusing chute to fit my oceanis 35.

North East Skipper

Visit site
Hi All
I'm having difficulty getting my Wifi 1 to talk to my Zeus2. It's wired up an the relevant lights, power and data, are active. I've used the supplied ethernet cable, plugged in to the only available socket and I've updated the software, as advised but no luck.
Any advice would be very welcome.

Cantata

Visit site
Hi All
I'm having difficulty getting my Wifi 1 to talk to my Zeus2. It's wired up an the relevant lights, power and data, are active. I've used the supplied ethernet cable, plugged in to the only available socket and I've updated the software, as advised but no luck.
Any advice would be very welcome.
You ought to ask this on the PBO forum, not this one which is only about items for sale.