30th April - 2nd May

pande

Visit site
The Oxford Ditch are having a drop in rally in Henley at the old TVR site on the above dates.
All are welcome (unless you get a better offer of course)
If anyone is intending to come - could you let me know and I will TRY to organise moorings all together :D
Completely do it yourself but it would be nice to do it together :eek:

TrueBlue

Visit site
The Oxford Ditch are having a drop in rally in Henley at the old TVR site on the above dates.
All are welcome (unless you get a better offer of course)
If anyone is intending to come - could you let me know and I will TRY to organise moorings all together :D
Completely do it yourself but it would be nice to do it together :eek:

OOOO - can I come; would I be welcome? (Always wanted to meet more ODCC folk, as we regularly cruise through that City).

Chris_d

Visit site
OOOO - can I come; would I be welcome? (Always wanted to meet more ODCC folk, as we regularly cruise through that City).

Of course you will be welcome, there will be other steels boats there ;)

Actualy I don't think any members live in Oxford, I've lived nearby all my life and my family used to keep a boat in a Jericho boatyard, but it does feel like a local club in spirit anyway.

Brayman

Visit site
We're at the Mill at Sonning on Saturday night so should be able to be down on Sunday, maybe Friday too if we don't get an invite to the royal wedding! Postman's been already today and still nothing.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
....maybe Friday too if we don't get an invite to the royal wedding! Postman's been already today and still nothing.

You won't be getting one. I rang the palace to see where mine had got to. When they said I wouldn't be getting one I asked about yours as well and they said you weren't even on the 'people to think about' list :D

Don't fret yourself, though ... Byron isn't getting one either. I didn't even bother to ask about Pheran and No Regrets .....

I don't think we'll be coming to Sonning - don't even seem to have been notified about it as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Brayman

Visit site
You won't be getting one. I rang the palace to see where mine had got to. When they said I wouldn't be getting one I asked about yours as well and they said you weren't even on the 'people to think about' list :D

Don't fret yourself, though ... Byron isn't getting one either. I didn't even bother to ask about Pheran and No Regrets .....

I don't think we'll be coming to Sonning - don't even seem to have been notified about it as far as I can see.

It was mentioned at the Cruise Meeting on Saturday.

Won't you feel stupid when my invitation arrives?

apollo

Visit site
We wont be about until probably Sunday morning as flying back from Portugal Saturday late afternoon.
Would be good to meet up Sunday night.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Just checked my mail and sure enough there was a letter from the Palace. I opened it, evidently the Pekin Palace is doing 10% off take-aways this wekkend.

oldgit

Visit site
Retired Woodworm Rally.

Mate of mine mentioned that he would like to go to that " Vintage boat Rally" which is held every year on the Thames.Anybody going and got any dates ?

pande

Visit site
Ok - we are forming a kind of plan.

5 boats planning to arrive on Saturday - whoever gets there first saves places :eek:

Do it yourself all weekend but as Bray are thinking of stopping by middleish day on Sunday we thought it would be a good idea to say we should have a BBQ lunch all together - so those that are thinking of coming bring your BBQ stuff :D

Emma