3.98 posts per day.......

FullCircle

Visit site
Here is my 5000th Post.
The value? Probably about this much.....

TurkmenistanP9b-5000Manat-1999-donatedoy_f.jpg

For those that are interested, or to reward those that have read this far down.... it is worth, on Wednesday, May 30, 2007:

5,000 Turkmenistan Manat = 0.48475 British Pound

I would like to thank the community here for the amazing wealth of cleverness, stupidity, humour, bad manners, good manners, high dudgeon, singlemindedness, openmindedness and just plain diversity.

Thanks

Jim /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jamesjermain

Visit site
As the very first member of this forum - in its original form - and therefore the longest serving member, I congratulate you on achieving this milestone. At my current rate of posting I should reach 5,000 posts a few days before my 100th birthday.

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was the chap in the Musto jacket carrying a free carrier bag)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder how many others fit that description /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ParaHandy

Visit site
nope, he was thinking here's a candidate fer his auld folks home ... nooo & by the way, there's not one pic of HRH in the latest RYA mag. the auld boot's usually on page 3 pinning a gong on somebody ...

graham

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
As the very first member of this forum -

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been slow waiting for replies until someone else joined up? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I must have been one of the first dozen or so to join in. I guess the membership numbers must have got corrupted during one of the shutdowns/changeovers or you would be member no 1.