28 people logged on ...

BarryD

Visit site
Been car shopping not boat shopping. Did somehow manage to buy another pair of shoes for SWMBO somewhere along the way. Short persons birthday party - much jelly and ice-cream was had by all.

Now suffering horribly from flu, chewing Day Nurse tablets like smarties - cool colours but I'm not sure I like the spinning effect at the edges of my vision.

Barry "slumped over the keyboard" D.

G

Too shattered after The Battle of Highbury to say anything much. Got soaked at Stamford Bridge on Saturday (sweet one from Freddie, wasn't it?), and soaked at Highbury yesterday, but wasn't it fantastic? Those Scousers don't like it up 'em, do they?

G

Come along Pauline, keep up...Freddie Kanoute's WAS the equaliser. It was that git Hasslebaink wot scored first.

jfm

Visit site
Re:numbers are misleading ...

Ah yes but "Logged on" doesn't necess mean really watching the BB. I often spend all day "logged on", as in, one IExplorer session is "logged on", but I'm actually doing something else!!

PS the Man City game last night was much better. Newcastle draw leaves us a bit of a prob tho.....

Also, the YBW server a bit slow at the mo?

DepSol

Visit site
I dont think any one on this forum wants to hear that Alan Priddy came over to Guernsey to do a talk to the Guernsey Boatowners Association on his expeditions and future RTW trip and boating in general. Everyone had a good time and enjoyed the talk and are looking forward to his return in September. I had the fortune of spending some time with Alan over the weekend and learnt a hell of a lot about boating and life in general. Pity the weather was bad otherwise we could have gone out in my boat and I would have probably learnt alot more.

If anyone is interested you can catch up on what Alan is doing on
www.spirit-of-cardiff.com

Dom

tcm

Visit site
Re: i would just luv it, absolutely luv it

great stuff. Battle of ex-england mgrs due next round too.

Bad news for national team tho, what with nigeria looking rather decent. Post-match analysis reveals that whilst david owen can do a somersault bit, that wassisname okimbut'thingo (anag) can do 7 back flips, which is quite distracting.

claymore

Visit site
Re:numbers are misleading ...

I think that happens to me too - I tend to go on first thing when I get to work - then dip in and out as the day moves on.

G

Am actually supporter of the red half of north London, but found myself in the away section at Stamford Bridge for some bizarre reason. Prefer it up The Arsenal, frankly ;o)