2 Rolls AGM 210ah Batteries. Never used and as New.

PCUK

Visit site
I bought these in haste from Robih a few weeks ago but immediately realised they were far too heavy for my smallish planing boat.
Would like to get somewhere near what I paid so I can get some more suitable batteries.

Dimensions are as follows:-

Weight: 61.5 kg
Length: 53 cm
Width: 20.9 cm
Height including terminals: 23.9 cm

Collection from near Junction 27 M5 or courier delivery (probably a pallet) at your cost.

Asking £300

I've included below the text from Rob's original YBW ad' for history of the batteries:-

>>>
I bought these two Rolls AGM batteries as backup for the two Lifeline AGMs on our boat but were never used because the Lifeline batteries never died. So, whilst the batteries are four years old they've never been discharged but simply been stored in the shed and recharged every three months or so. I checked them over yesterday and note the voltage is 12.8V having last been charged in July. Now I've changed boat and these Rolls batteries are surplus to requirement. All details about the batteries can be seen here: Rolls S12-230AGM Deep Cycle Series 12 Volt Battery where no doubt you will also notice that these are £500 each new retail. However I'm happy to sell both of these batteries for £300
>>>