CPD

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should have been an accountant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to Jeremy /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(sorry folks an in joke)

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Very very good !

Brendan, on what basis would you say the comparison is invalid ? Dont for one second think I am attempting to elongate the conversation for purely statistical reasons. i would never do such a thing.
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BrendanS

Visit site
Oh dear, it seems like we need to start with how to use the quote facility, before we get onto statistics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CPD

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear, it seems like we need to start with how to use the quote facility, before we get onto statistics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem so !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
well that's a good start then[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem so !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]