VP Kad32 manual

QBhoy

Visit site
Hi all.
Likely a question asked 1000 times or more...but does anyone have a link to a proper workshop manual for this engine please ? The VP site doesn’t cover it really.
More specifically I’m interested in doing the valve clearance on a friends newly bought boat, fairly soon. As a precaution. I believe the interval for doing these is surprisingly frequent. 200 hours, or similar. Best I get them done.
Im sure I might figure it out, but open to advice from any frequent spanner swingers on such an engine or otherwise.
Thanks guys...and how do I manage to get talked into things like this with boats I don’t own !!

Momac

Visit site
Regarding valve clearances all feedback suggests the 200hrs recommendation was written without any real life experience and hardly any adjustment or none is required in practice. So expect to check but need no adjustment.
0.4mm is the clearance on a cold engine (from the operators manual which you should be able to find free online via google search ).
The operators manual I have is too big a file to attach on here

QBhoy

Visit site
Regarding valve clearances all feedback suggests the 200hrs recommendation was written without any real life experience and hardly any adjustment or none is required in practice. So expect to check but need no adjustment.
0.4mm is the clearance on a cold engine (from the operators manual which you should be able to find free online via google search ).
The operators manual I have is too big a file to attach on here
Excellent info Martyn. Appreciated!

S28_KAD32P

Visit site
Hello,

Could some please share manuals for the KAD32 and the stern drive if possible please? I have a few manuals but cannot get a copy of the owners manual for the stern drive.

Thank You!