PIOTASKIPPER ALBUMS

alastair2707

Visit site
Whilst looking through the bilges of my computer I found these albums compiled by my late dad (Piotaskipper/Krusty).
He wanted to create a record of some of the places he had visited in over 60 years spent “cruising”, as dad preferred to call it, in
his favourite part of the world. This was mainly the west coast of Scotland but he also loved Norway and the Faeroes did not escape his
attention either! A lot of the photographs were taken before “the digital age”, the oldest being taken in 1958 and so have been scanned
from paper prints or 35mm transparencies. As a result the please look at the “content” of the pictures and dads comments about them rather than the “quality” of them.
They give a taste of why dad enjoyed cruising the beautiful and sometimes remote parts of the Scottish west coast and I hope they might inspire others to explore new waters,find new favourite sights and quiet anchorages.

Arctic Norway – Google Drive
Faeroes – Google Drive
N. Scotland NE to SW – Google Drive North - West Scotland – Google Drive
Shetland and Fair Isle – Google Drive
St. Kilda and Flannan Isles – Google Drive
"V"riding sail – Google Drive

duncanmack

Visit site
Alastair, I thank you for putting that up.

Some years ago, when your Dad first mentioned the V Riding Sail and posted it here we exchanged a few posts - I was thanking him for sharing.

Then my computer hard drive failed and I lost the downloads just about when he passed away.

So, now I can complete the job!

Again, many thanks.

alastair2707

Visit site
Alastair, I thank you for putting that up.

Some years ago, when your Dad first mentioned the V Riding Sail and posted it here we exchanged a few posts - I was thanking him for sharing.

Then my computer hard drive failed and I lost the downloads just about when he passed away.

So, now I can complete the job!

Again, many thanks.
Glad they will help you. Funny how things turn out!!