New Nordhavn 41

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Do you mean because she introduces herself a "certified marine naturalist", whatever that means?
I wasn't aware of these interests of yours... :p

I'm planning to become a dirty old man in my retirement :D

TwoHooter

Visit site
I'm planning to become a dirty old man in my retirement :D
Why wait? Carpe diem my good fellow. Tempus fugit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For just a moment I thought I had read "certified marine naturist" and was thinking of watching the video.
Never mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps I should point out that none of this sort of thing would be permitted on the Nordhavn Dreamers or Nordhavn Owners Groups. We are much more serious there. Idle chit-chat is frowned upon. I come here for light relief.

Seastoke

Visit site
Why wait? Carpe diem my good fellow. Tempus fugit.
For just a moment I thought I had read "certified marine naturist" and was thinking of watching the video.
Never mind.
Perhaps I should point out that none of this sort of thing would be permitted on the Nordhavn Dreamers or Nordhavn Owners Groups. We are much more serious there. Idle chit-chat is frowned upon. I come here for light relief.
There is a forumite who has ordered one i believe , he goes by the name sarabande1.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
I'm a fan of this young lady's channel already. She has many attributes but boat reviewing isnt one of them

She does have a lovely bum but English is obviously her second language because she says "Clean lines" when describing interior design about 10 times in every video.

:D

Last edited:

Megs20Burt!

Visit site
I understand that over 30 N41’s have now been sold, delivered or ordered. Delivery is now out to end 2023! Looks like Nordhavn have a winner on their hands.

Reviews from owners are all good so far for build quality, some are saying the 41 is not a ocean crosser, the galley is unusable at sea and the 2nd cabin is a tad small. Otherwise, I think they really have a winner with the N41.

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
I understand that over 30 N41’s have now been sold, delivered or ordered. Delivery is now out to end 2023! Looks like Nordhavn have a winner on their hands.

Reviews from owners are all good so far for build quality, some are saying the 41 is not a ocean crosser, the galley is unusable at sea and the 2nd cabin is a tad small. Otherwise, I think they really have a winner with the N41.

Im keeping a close eye on the new Nordhavn N51. I guess now the pandemic is coming to an end i should really start making serious enquiries if theres going to be a 2 year waiting list :)

Nordhavn 51 first look: Turn-key trawler promises globetrotting adventures

N51-7.5-kts-08.jpg

EricJ

Visit site

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
How was the Palm Beach boat show by the way, any interesting new boats there? I think Nordhavn did not go this year.

No i didnt go in the end. It was way too complicated.

Hopefully some will go ahead at the end of the summer

I was in Southampton today and there seems to be something being organised for this weekend.

Saw a few nice boat in Ocean Village Marina

(y)

Megs20Burt!

Visit site
Im keeping a close eye on the new Nordhavn N51. I guess now the pandemic is coming to an end i should really start making serious enquiries if theres going to be a 2 year waiting list :)

Nordhavn 51 first look: Turn-key trawler promises globetrotting adventures

View attachment 114848
Loving those images Shane. Price is competitive against other Nordhavns and similar trawler styled boats. So, delivery already out to mid 2022? Another 6 months and it be be late 2023...