New Aquaholic Video.......Sunseeker Martinique 36

trevbouy

Visit site
What a sad choice of name though. Ship Faced

Can imagine on a cold grey day offshore it's damn near invisible from shore when stationary. Not exactly condusive to safety but a lovely looking boat when she's moored up.

ontheplane

Visit site
A fantastic boat, with some neat touches, sadly ruined by wrapping,
interior and exterior colour choice , and all analogue guages gone. Should of gone back to original factory sunseeker spec, like you would a classic car.

I disagree I think. The old Sunseeker helm looks really dated and rubbish now (looked great in it's day I agree) He's not gone for a "restoration" he's gone for an "Update".

I still would love to know how much all that cost? If the cost was pretty sensible (which I doubt) then it would be a very viable way to get a magnificent boat at a sensible price.

Sadly with these things, the base boat (unless stupidly cheap) plus the cost of works is often dearer than what you'd pay for a more modern boat.

Durley245

Visit site
In that vein, I really like what this guy has done - only a little 22' boat - but he's done a great "update" on it - if I had the money and was in a postion to... I'd be tempted by this

View attachment 104518

More to be found here

Sealine 218 Used Boat for Sale 1989 | TheYachtMarket

Seems a strong price for the age and the size - but has been beautifully upgraded by the looks of it.
Certain used boat prices going up now, particularly as this is fitted with the KAD 32 engine.

Somerset Jim

Visit site
Fairly certain the boat in question was out in Plymouth sound over the weekend. It looked great from a distance but sadly we couldn’t turn round to have a closer look since we were just about to go into the lock. A0537CFD-33C7-40F1-8FB6-A9B4E86EDA96.jpeg

Greg2

Visit site
In that vein, I really like what this guy has done - only a little 22' boat - but he's done a great "update" on it - if I had the money and was in a postion to... I'd be tempted by this

View attachment 104518

More to be found here

Sealine 218 Used Boat for Sale 1989 | TheYachtMarket

Seems a strong price for the age and the size - but has been beautifully upgraded by the looks of it.

I know the owner - he did the refurb and re-engined it with a KAD2 so probably nothing else quite like it. A very nice boat and a tempting prospect if in the market for that size of boat.

ontheplane

Visit site
Yes it’s difficult, the boat is unique, and very nice - but for a couple of thousand more you could have a 24 footer... but that’s not been updated so a real dilemma!

I think if it were a tad cheaper it would be very tempting, it’s just always that thing if you can buy bigger for same money......

ari

Visit site
I've no idea what they cost, but the brand new pair of D3-220s (and presumably brand new drives) must be worth a fair percentage of that!

Bouba

Visit site
A lot of love went into that project, a lot of money and a lot of ‘mates rates’ but, like all projects it’s hard to recoup the cost. Apart from an historical ship, it’s difficult to apply ‘classic’ to a boat, however it’s a sellers market, he couldn’t have picked a better time to sell.