Brexit - No requirement to declare Voyages to/from EU?

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
The site also currently does not work in directing you to on line declaration. Brexit shambles again.

Remind me of covid declarations where entering Italy was fine on their system but return to Uk had highly confusing form even for a highly literate engineer used to bureaucracy, and which was fairly unreadable on a mobile. Happily my son primed me to complete in UK before I even went to Italy

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Non-EU does rather limit the destination for many UK posters on this forum.

Based in Plymouth I think my nearest no-EU destination might be Morroco, but am happy if someone will correct me.

st599

Visit site
The site also currently does not work in directing you to on line declaration. Brexit shambles again.

Remind me of covid declarations where entering Italy was fine on their system but return to Uk had highly confusing form even for a highly literate engineer used to bureaucracy, and which was fairly unreadable on a mobile. Happily my son primed me to complete in UK before I even went to Italy

The online system was delayed until Q3. Cowes Harbour Master has created a NTM with all the phone numbers you need to ring, forms you need to fill out, addresses for envelopes etc.

There are reports from Beta testers on here. Need to give the time of arrival and Lat Long of where the cutter can meet you.

st599

Visit site

Based in Plymouth I think my nearest no-EU destination might be Morroco, but am happy if someone will correct me.

Alderney. Use of C1331 hasn't changed for the CIs

ryanroberts

Visit site
Knowing gov UK systems that new reporting system will probably generate a C1331 pdf and email it somewhere. Still an improvement I guess

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site

Alderney. Use of C1331 hasn't changed for the CIs

I'd forgotten about the CIs OOps.

But it is not really like going abroad, last time I was in Sark, I had tea with the then vicar and her husband, good friends of the family.

After the Channel Islands, I think Norway might be the next closest.

Halo

Visit site
Isle of Man is non EU. Don’t go there right now or they will hang you up by the thumbs whilst birching your behind

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Isle of Man is non EU. Don’t go there right now or they will hang you up by the thumbs whilst birching your behind
Some people pay a lot of money for that sort of thing.

Actually, with the IoM being closed it is making my planning for my wee trip to Kirkwall "interesting".

Does the RYA have an equivalent in Ireland? I'd like to know who to contact in Ireland about possibly anchoring off and not going ashore next summer in the weather gets silly.