Bottom paint, not antifoul

[185615]

Visit site
It doesn't work for you, though. Something does, but it's not the chili powder.

Of course. But facts are not subjective and you cannot conjure up a world in which barnacles have capsaicin receptors just because you want it to be true.

It's no great surprise to discover from your posting history that you are also an anti-vaxxer. If you are going to reject some science you might as well reject it all.
As a 'know all' you are identical to other 'know alls' who make presumptions and amazingly believe that which you presume, and then, present such often wholly erroneous presumptions, as facts, quite extraordinary.

This is not the thread to debate the pros and cons of vaccines, but since you raised it, and in a manner suggesting that to doubt the current vaccine makes anything else said doubtful and to be dismissed. A long discredited tactic of those usually attempting to intimidate and or suppress free speech, and or have little of any value to say in response. The very fact you have checked my other contributions on other matters, seeking to find something to use to discredit posts speaks volumes about your lack of intellect.
Your hardly worthy of a reply, but for other readers, here are the facts re vaccine covid 19.

I am very pro science, and pro vaccine, having had a long military career had many vaccines during my service, but reject this vaccine for all the reasons listed in the Barrington Declaration supported by tens of thousands oh scientists, doctors etc internationally.

Quite why anyone who spouts his science as if from on high, or any other informed individual, would allow himself to be injected with an untested untried substance, still with two years of trials to go until 2013, one unapproved by any agency anywhere, untested except on the population viewed by our government as guinea pigs between now and 2013.

I prefer to listen to a scientist of the quality and undoubted expertise Dr. Mjke Yeadon.

For those unfamiliar with him, or indeed confused by government poilcy, he is a regular contributor to CONSERVATIVE WOMAN (where the evidence of having gonads outstrips our present cabinet and Sage advisors) His, Dr Yeadon's article of May 10th. "Why are we being lied to about Covid? There's no good reason" I can highly recommend it to all.

Dr M. Yeadon. a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. Spent 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfzer in 2011 as VP and Cheif Scientist for Allergy and Rspiritory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfzer. Since leaving Pfizer Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company Ziarco which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis in 2017.

My final remarks on chilli powder mixed into cheap antifoul remain the same, I claim no scientific evidence whatsoever, except it seems to works for myself and others, and I shall continue to use it. Chilli powder is, quite contrary to your assertions quite inexpensive.

Last edited:

JumbleDuck

Visit site
Quite right certainly not as clear as intended, please see my edit.
What's the point? Recent username, extremely familiar style, exists only to push wild presumptions about chili powder and nonsense about vaccination. Meh.

quote-against-stupidity-the-very-gods-themselves-contend-in-vain-friedrich-schiller-26-10-56.jpg

[185615]

Visit site
What's the point? Recent username, extremely familiar style, exists only to push wild presumptions about chili powder and nonsense about vaccination. Meh.

quote-against-stupidity-the-very-gods-themselves-contend-in-vain-friedrich-schiller-26-10-56.jpg
My final words.

Oh how generous of you to pronounce your difficiencies so publicaly, but I wouldnt have suggested you are stupid, oh dear no...perhaps arrogant, yes arrogance, a much better fit, an arrogance that only allows one point of view, an arrogance that is not born of stupidity which usually stems from intellectual baseness or lack of knowledge, no, you are a self made man who would fit very well into a marxist society, where only a single point of view, that is yours can possibly be tolerated. All others must be silenced, ridiculed, dismissed as a product of free speech, thats not allowed in your gulag mentality either.
Fortunately you are far from qualified in your attempts to do any of the above, must do better next term.
As to your reply, intellectual point making is completely absent, none existent, replaced by ad hominem attacks, witness your reply regarding the vaccine debate, you have nothing to offer in reply, nothing, perhaps I am wrong, maybe you are right, you are stupid' otherwise why would you agree so hypocritically with Gods, your maker, someone you do not believe in? But then why should a superior being like yourself believe even or for a milli-second consider there is a greater diety than himself?

Last edited: