Best service from a Marina I've ever had

Foxy

www.yachtfoxglove.com
Hey Kioni

Any hot tips?

Its gorgeous here though isnt it? Has to rate as one of my all time fave cruising destinations so far.

If you are interested, we are behind the spit at the entrance to La Trappe creek, windy, but sheltered. Its v cool.

Jonny_H

www.freewebs.com
John - Glad to hear nothing changes and life is never simple eh!! Sounds like you got it all sorted though and Seraphim looks superb in the pics!
Newtsville is now on her mooring buoy and we moved off her yesterday to start 'land life' for a while - been 20 hours now and I am missing the boat!! Bring me broken engines, sail repairs, and wiring problems anyday over walking around city centre shops looking for a suit before I start work next week!!
So Seraphim looks all set for this season - hope you've made some decisions on your route and look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future!!!
Jonny

Saguday

Visit site
Hey Kioni

Any hot tips?

Yes, Chesapeake Bay blue crab crabcakes or crab dip at the Watermans in Rock Hall :D

Its gorgeous here though isnt it? Has to rate as one of my all time fave cruising destinations so far.

If you are interested, we are behind the spit at the entrance to La Trappe creek, windy, but sheltered. Its v cool.

'Fraid we're back in the UK, have been for a while, would love to be out there again

Glad you're enjoying it, it's a great place to sail: just watch the thunderstorms and leftover hurricane bits, and the jellyfish and watersnakes in the summer LOL :D