Best Flybridge ±45ft of 2000+ era, and why....

John100156

Visit site
Hi @John100156 - Slight thread resurrection. Here's the answer to your Q bout Jez and his Ferretti, hope he doesn't mind a bit of publicity... :
Just In 1994 Ferretti 150 Fly - Boats.co.uk

Yes, we have both been in touch since I raised the question - I can see his boat from here! She is a very nice boat and you get a lot of boat for your money, on a good berth, had I not have bought the P45 I would definitely have made him an offer!

For those that are interested: Jez also has a Dinghygo out here for sale, for a reasonable price given its infrequent use, just PM Whitelighter for further information...!

John100156

Visit site
We had a Sealine F43/410. It was our second boat. Now nearly 20 years later and on boat number 6, I think the F43 was the best one overall. Very easy boat to live on and was very good at sea.

I must say I do agree; the internal space in the F43 was very good. Sea keeping was good too. Few negatives, climbing up over the back to board, but given the space it created in the aft cabin, which had separate head and shower cubicles, that was perfectly acceptable to us.

Great separation between bow and aft cabins when you had guests on board, the grandkids loved the dinette, which converted into a double berth, when you pulled the curtain across they called it their camp, with a little TV in there, we never had any trouble getting them to bed at night, bonus!

Relatively small space up on FB, unless you had the model where the helm seat rotated. Lifting the saloon floor to get full access to the engine room, you just use a small hatch in the saloon floor for general checks.

Otherwise an excellent boat IMHO.

Elessar

Visit site
Yes, we have both been in touch since I raised the question - I can see his boat from here! She is a very nice boat and you get a lot of boat for your money, on a good berth, had I not have bought the P45 I would definitely have made him an offer!

For those that are interested: Jez also has a Dinghygo out here for sale, for a reasonable price given its infrequent use, just PM Whitelighter for further information...!
Too late on the dinghy go I bought it!