A video from the forum gathering at Cowes

DTIM

Visit site
Henry
Great video, looks like your hard work and effort paid off and you all had a great weekend. As someone who considers himself a 'boater' with feet in both camps it was great to see raggies and moboers getting on. Banter and friendly rivalry is great and good but I get sick of the vitriol expressed in some of the anti raggie/mobo posts, so credit to you all.
Dave.

rotrax

South Oxon, Littlehampton and Wellington, NZ.
Visit site
Henry
Great video, looks like your hard work and effort paid off and you all had a great weekend. As someone who considers himself a 'boater' with feet in both camps it was great to see raggies and moboers getting on. Banter and friendly rivalry is great and good but I get sick of the vitriol expressed in some of the anti raggie/mobo posts, so credit to you all.
Dave.

As one of the "Raggies" who attended Henry's most excellent adventure in Cowes last weekend I can say without fear of contridiction that the two camps got on famously together. I detected no "Us and Them" at all. We were just a group of people from different backgrounds who enjoy the water having a good time together. The trip on Emily Jo certainly made the Solent a lot smaller............................

Last edited:

Firefly625

Visit site
As one of the "Raggies" who attended Henry's most excellent adventure in Cowes last weekend I can say without fear of contridiction that the two camps got on famously together. I detacted no "Us and Them" at all. We were just a group of people from different backgrounds who enjoy the water having a good time together............................

so just how it should be then... excellent.

colhel

Visit site
Henry,

Fantastic vid, looks like a fun weekend. Not sure about the early morning jerks...................who were they?

This would be Wife, Helen. Her speciality is Nordic Walking, though personal and group circuit training is taking up more of her time lately and being GP referred, she's available on prescription ;)

Website here :)

http://www.nordicwalking-uk.com/9.html

henryf

www.911virgin.com
wonderful Henry

beautifully shot, well mixed, perfectly paced

good to see

I guess when it comes to cabin space for a party then you guys have so much room compared to us raggies

what camera and what did you edit with

and....

how long did it take you to make it?

Dylan

The editing is done on an Apple laptop, a MacBook Pro.

It's superb for a hapless individual such as myself. A couple of hours work give or take providing the rushes are clean.

Henry :)