Coffee Machine

Stingo

Visit site
Well if you feel like that, put on a black bag & sit in a wheelie bin for a week. You should be OK then. No funeral bills for the relatives.
Leave the will where they can find it. :rolleyes:
Nah, I'll stick to the ground coffee and cheap Irish Whiskey, thank you.

It's your round, btw, time to open your wallet to let the moths out.

Last edited:

Daydream believer

Visit site
Nah, I'll stick to the ground coffee and cheap Irish Whiskey, thank you.

It's your round, btw, time to open your wallet to let the moths out.
Well it was only basic advice for those who feel a little down in the mouth. I was thinking of going on TV & selling the idea in competition with those funeral advert companies. All I need is some flashy bird with big breasts to put it over & job's a goodun.
But for those who want to struggle on, my choice is is Taylors No 3 ground .
Sorry about my whiskey. I used the last drop, mixed with my premium Lidle brandy, to strip the antifoul on the keel. Worked wonders :D

Last edited:
Visit site
Well it was only basic advice for those who feel a little down in the mouth. I was thinking of going on TV & selling the idea in competition with those funeral advert companies. All I need is some flashy bird with big breasts to put it over & job's a goodun.
But for those who want to struggle on, my choice is is Taylors No 3 ground .
Sorry about my whiskey. I used the last drop, mixed with my premium Lidle brandy, to strip the antifoul on the keel. Worked wonders :D
Say's a lot about Lidl brandy.

Boathook

Visit site
What Stingo should have done is purchased every type of coffee machine he could, and then right a report for us on what he thought was the best. There might be a requirement for him add how sober he was at the time of the testing !

The results are all subjective, but would have given us something 'subjective' to comment upon even if we agreed with his comments.

Further studies could then be carried out on the best type of coffee, though personally I prefer m&s number 3 or 4 (normally ground) single origin coffee.

Bristolfashion

Visit site
In extremis "cowboy style" in a saucepan works just fine - tap the side of the pan smartly at the end to get the grits to drop to the bottom. We do this all the time in a Trangia stove on hiking trips.