You are ALL invited

david_steward

Visit site
Re: Our Glorious Moderator (Captain Kim)

Now I know none of the yotties on this site would lower themselves to visit us never do wells on the power forum, so I have reproduced a post from there:-

Having just got my head around this internet thingy I have set up a modest site upon which I intend to publish some photos of Odyssea on her travels( as if anyone is interested!)

However I have loaded an interesting photo of Kim Hollamby, our illustrious moderator and general person in charge of everything hereabouts.

Let me know what you think, it would appear to show Kim wearing his regalia of office :)

The url is http://mysite.freeserve.com/odyssea

Dave S

Happy Crimbo one and all.

Dave S

SimonD

Visit site
Re: Merry Xmas......NM

Hear hear. As a newbie I have found this forum to be extremely useful and entertaining - surely what IT was invented for.

Best wishes to all concerned.

Simon

G

Re: Our Glorious Moderator (Captain Kim)

I must confess that I do read the MoBo forum - I quite enjoy it. Different talk but same principles i.e. things that float. Do enjoy talk of air con, fridges etc. If I want to cool a bottle of wine it's over the back of the boatie with a bit of string attached!!

Whilst somewhat premature (still 2 weeks of work left) - happy christmas to all - whatever forum you write on.

MRM

Will_M

Visit site
ybw.com you are the greatest, the best and better still you’re better than all the rest.

Merry Xmas & Best Wishes for 2002.

G

Totally agree. I am completely hooked! When I switch my computer on, this is the first site I turn to (after checking my mail). When I am at home it is a daily ritual. Sometimes twice daily.

bryantee

lefkas Greece (Summer)Cochin india(Winter)
Visit site
êáëá ÷ñéóóõ. to all the posters ,lurkers on all the boards.problem is if i miss a day ,all those red unread freds,takes me half the night to catch up.but the info flying round is priceless.
xmas greeting s to all from greece.would other far flung readers( opening for the mbc guys and girls to wade in) like to check in.furthest from marble arch wins the prize.

cynthia

Visit site
Well done, folks! Hope Kim's ears are burning - this time with pleasure. A bit on the early side - but merry Xmas. I can say it now - going for a curry with the 'boaties' tomorrow night, so that's the start of the celebrations.

rogrowen

Visit site
I don't often cotribute but enjoy reading the postings, great site. Happy Mahogany and a Hairy Missmuth.
Roger the Dodger

aztec

Visit site
yep ok i'm in, it's the most used favourite in my heap! loads of opinions good and bad, but valuable neverthelass. Keep up the good work people.

Regards, Steve.

gunnarsilins

www.eilean.se
Yes! Agree! My metric life...

...suddenly become very thrilling when I bought a UK made yacht!
Volumes in gallons...
Areas in square feet....
Turn the wheel to the left, she turns to right.....
positive to ground....
Pounds.....
Inches....
Withworth....

So how could I ever had survived without this great site?
With all friendly contributors sharing all their knowledge so willingly!

So, to all of you: A really nice and Happy Christmas indeed!

From Sweden, almost a neighbour to the block of flats where Santa´s staying!