??YBW Post Brexit - National Sub-Forums - Greece??, Portugal??, Spain??. etc.❓

nortada

Visit site
Just a thought❓

Within the U.K. the YBW Forum is divided into a number of regions, which makes a lot of sense.

I suspect as the ramifications of Brexit become more apparent, there could be an exponential explosion of country specific threads, so using the same logic, would it be an idea to use a similar set-up, for EU countries that have a continuing series of country related, active threads❓

Possibly as a sub-forums within Liveaboard Link❓

In the same way as Current Affairs & Climate Change are sub-forums in the Lounge.

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site
To give some indication of potential usage, I wonder how many forumites visit or keep their boats in Portuguese or Spanish Waters❓

Possible title for a thread❓

Poignard

Visit site
Why don't you butt out and return to your more usual play pen - this forum is for grown up discussions.:mad:
And why don't you stop obsessively nit-picking over trivia? You self-important prat.

Having nothing of any use to contribute on any topic, you spend your time desperately seeking the attention you crave by fussing around like an old incontinent spinster aunt re-arranging the nicknacks on her mantlepiece.

There you are Auntie, now I've given you something to go clucking to the moderators about. They'll be thrilled to hear from you again, I'm sure.

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site
And why don't you stop obsessively nit-picking over trivia? You self-important prat.

Having nothing of any use to contribute on any topic, you spend your time desperately seeking the attention you crave by fussing around like an old incontinent spinster aunt re-arranging the nicknacks on her mantlepiece.

There you are Auntie, now I've given you something to go clucking to the moderators about. They'll be thrilled to hear from you again, I'm sure.

Pathetic??

Think you must be looking in the mirror?

Now please excuse me if I return to the adult conversation.✔️

Good night, trust the bugs don’t bite. ?

Last edited: